Friday, March 21, 2014

Wireless Card

When I wanted to perform my first crack; cracking my home wifi network (WPA), I stumbled into an problem (again). Kali Linux couldn't find my wireless card, while I do have one in my older laptop, which I now threw Windows XP off and fully installated Kali Linux. I am going to fix this by asking and looking around, or get myself an extern wireless card (via USB). When I fixed this problem, I will let you know, and maybe I will post another blog about an other hack.

3 comments:

  1. use an alpha network device
    it will help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Ahmed, you mean this one: http://images04.olx-st.com/ui/17/53/83/1365012421_498325083_3-Alfa-network-device-Shah-Alam.jpg . I already saw it once, but they said it was hard to obtain now, so I'm going to look for an wireless card (an USB one) close to my place.

    ReplyDelete